This document, formulated in accordance with the Remush Community Guidelines, is to strengthen the management and regulation on short videos content, providing Remush users with a healthy and harmonious platform to display and appreciate talents.
Definition of incompliant content: all short video contents and comments should be strictly in compliance with provisions of the Remush Community Guidelines, and certain rules shall be referred to as appropriate. Please see the Remush Community Guidelines for further information.
1. Any speech against the country, the government, irreligious speech, or acts which insult or slander the government, the country or religions, for example:
Endangering the national security, divulging national secrecy, threatening to overturn state power, or undermining national unity;
Inciting national hatred, ethnic discrimination, or undermining national unity;
Spreading violence, terrorism or abet crimes;
Inciting illegal assembly or formation gathering to disturb social order;
Undermining national religious policy or advocating heresy and feudalistic superstition.
2. Videos containing contents of sexual behavior performance or pornographic content are prohibited from spreading and playing.
3. Any behaviors that expose private parts are prohibited, such as showing female’s breast, male or female’s buttocks, inner thigh or reproductive organs, wearing transparent clothes, or female not wearing underpants.
4. It is prohibited to spread or play gambling-related content. Behaviors such as broadcasting gambling or inciting others to gamble are not allowed.
5. It is prohibited to expose others’ privacy, pose threat to others’ safety, imperil public interests, injure or kill others, mistreat animals, display bloody or violent behaviors, demonstrate guns or dress up like a terrorist.
6. Spreading drugs is prohibited. It is not allowed to demonstrate drug samples, perform drug taking, spread drug use or injection methods, or introduce ways to make drugs.
7. It is prohibited to damage the interest of the official platform, including behaviors like promoting competitive products, viciously soliciting and publishing fake ads.
8. Knives or simulated knives that may harm life and health are prohibited from being used in videos. It is prohibited to perform extremely dangerous shows.
9. It is prohibited to infringe others’ legal rights, such as:
Exposing others’ privacy, including names, addresses, phone numbers and other private information;
Pirating or recording any unauthorized contents, including videos containing ads, watermarks or names of other competitive software products;
1. Short videos with a pure-colored cover or dim cover.
2. Uploading videos that are too short (less than 5 seconds).
3. Videos without any quality contents, such as static pictures, vague pictures, dim light or randomly taken videos.
5. Any content that may make viewers uncomfortable, such as vulgar, horrific and terrifying videos.
1. Inciting behaviors that may disturb social order, including regional assault, religious abuse and personal insult.
2. Any political topics that may cause or have caused bad influence.
3. Comments containing promotional commercial ads.
Users conducting the behaviors above shall be prohibited from using certain functions and interacting with others. As to users with severe violations or breaking the rules repeatedly, their accounts might be permanently banned and they will no longer be able to use Remush.
Remush reserves the final right of interpretation of this document, and Remush has the right to change and publish this document.
This document shall come into force as of the date of promulgation.